We are looking for a software engineer to work on Machine learning algorithms for the purposes of the EU project “Resin Green”. The program focuses on the development of new resist materials suitable for semiconductor manufacturing process technologies, while reducing environmental footprint. The purpose of the part of the project that we will focus on, is the quantitative evaluation of the performance of the most promising resists developed, via the characterization of the produced nanostructured patterns (line-space/contact holes) through SEM Images. More specifically he/she will be devoted to the implementation of metrology activities, which involve AI techniques, tools infrastructure and model repositories, providing standard deep learning methods, time-variant models and probabilistic networks that can be deployed by the platform modules or directly by the end-users. AI will be exploited to analyse only the data produced and extract results which will be useful to evaluate the green aspect of the developed materials.
Ποιοι είμαστε/ Who we are
Nanometrisis is a start-up company providing mathematical and software solutions to nanometrology problems, critical in semiconductor manufacturing or the manufacturing of other micro and nano-products. We are a spin-off company of NCSR Demokritos located in the Technological Park Lefkippos, Aghia Paraskevi, Greece. Our business clients include major companies and research centres worldwide.
Απαραίτητα Προσόντα / Required Skills
- University BS and master degree in Informatics, Computing, Physics or Electrical Engineering
- Very good experience in software engineering and design with expertise in image processing and analysis tools using Matlab and/or Python.
- AI knowledge/experience with emphasis on Machine Learning techniques
- Enthusiasm for solving scientific and technological problems
- Excellent mastering of English language (oral and written) – Proficiency level
Επιθυμητά προσόντα / Desired Skills
- Familiarity with the best practices in collaborative development of code/algorithm & software design
- Strong foundation in any of the following areas:
- Computational intelligence frameworks & languages
- Technical writing skills
Applicants are prompt to forward their resume: email@example.com
Application 1st deadline: 15-3-2024
Maybe you can join our team !