We are looking for software engineers to work on image processing for diagnostic and health related applications. One such application is related to the project “LEGEND: Legionella spp. diagnosis in 2 hours: A lab-on-a-chip for rapid, colorimetric detection in water”. More specifically he/she will work in the code development for the identification of colour change in sample images of a lab on a chip diagnostic device. The ideal candidate must have strong time-management, self-management, and collaboration abilities.
Ποιοι είμαστε/ Who we are
Nanometrisis is a start-up company providing mathematical and software solutions to nanometrology problems, critical in semiconductor manufacturing or the manufacturing of other micro and nano-products. We are a spin-off company of NCSR Demokritos located in the Technological Park Lefkippos, Aghia Paraskevi, Greece. Our business clients include major companies and research centers worldwide.
Απαραίτητα Προσόντα / Required Skills
• University BS and master degree in Informatics, Computing, Physics or Electrical Engineering
• Very good experience in software engineering and design with expertise in image processing and analysis tools using Matlab and/or Python.
• AI knowledge/experience with emphasis on Machine Learning techniques
• Enthusiasm for solving scientific and technological problems
• Excellent mastering of English language (oral and written) – Proficiency level
Επιθυμητά προσόντα / Desired Skills
• Familiarity with the best practices in collaborative development & software design
• Strong foundation in any of the following areas:
• Computational intelligence frameworks & languages
• Technical writing skills
Submit your resume : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 05-01-2021