Nanometrisis is a start-up company providing mathematical and software solutions to nanometrology problems critical in semiconductor manufacturing or the manufacturing of other micro and nano-products.
We look for a bright individual to work as a software engineer and share with us our passion to measure the seemingly unmeasurable in the nanorealm. The ideal candidate must have strong time-management, self-management, and collaboration abilities.
Απαραίτητα Προσόντα / Required Skills
- University and master degree in Informatics, Computing or Electrical Engineering
- Very good experience in software engineering with expertise in image processing and analysis tools using Matlab and Python.
- Excellent software design and implementation skills
- Enthusiasm for solving scientific and technological problems
- Excellent mastering of English language (oral and written) Proficiency level
Επιθυμητά προσόντα / Desired Skills
- PhD degree
- Familiarity with the best practices in collaborative development & software design
- Strong foundation in any of the following areas:
- Computational intelligence frameworks & languages
- Technical writing skills
In this role, you can expect to:
- Redesign existing algorithms to make these more efficient and user-friendly
- Develop novel algorithms in the context of the nanometrology challenges
- Work on state-of-the-art scientific and technological problems
- Work on next-generation machine-learning based solutions for industrial challenges concerning metrology and characterization
- Own the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing and release
- Technical support in case of problems
Applicants are prompt to forward their resume at : email@example.com
Application deadline: 30-10-2018